The team at CleanPix is constantly working on enhancing the usability and convenience of the service. We are happy to announce you can now save authorized emails and domains to automate your managed media requests.
Linking a managed gallery to your online press room is one of the fastest ways to enable visitors to view all of the great content you have available while maintaining control over who has download rights. CleanPix notifies you when a new request comes in and when you review and approve a request, CleanPix sends that user unique access to download those files.
Now, there is an even more convenient way to ensure that requests from trusted email domains automatically have access. Here’s how it works:
1) Add an authorized email to the list inside your account preferences
2) The user of that email then makes a media request as usual
3) CleanPix retains the information from the media request for your records and automatically sends an access link to download the request files
Please contact us for more information about how your team can take advantage of this great new timesaving feature.
Marketing today is more complex than ever before. Social media influencers hold most of the power in sharing your brand message online. These influencers have large armies of followers that will like, retweet, share, reblog and comment on anything that they post. They are the people within your field of expertise that you wish you were.
Getting influencers to fall in love with your brand can be a very difficult task, which is why most brands turn to offering cash to influencers in exchange for publicity via an influencer’s social channels. These influencers have built a brand on creating good content, so the trade-off can be a huge win-win for both parties.
When approaching an influencer, come armed with suggestions for how you would ideally like them to promote your brand, but be prepared for them to say no. Also prepare to open your wallet. The top influencers don’t come cheap.
Selena Gomez is currently the internet’s top social media influencer. The estimated costs of a social media post across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is over $500,000. Selena has over 180,000,000 followers and gains an average of 200,000 more every 24 hours, proving the power of the Selena Gomez brand.
Coca-Cola sponsored post on Selena Gomez’ Instagram
Your brand likely doesn’t have millions to invest in sponsored posts via celebrity accounts, but there are several online agencies that can connect you to local social influencers who will share your message at a fraction of the cost, or sometimes in exchange for free product. If your organization is looking to connect with digital influencers to tell your brand story, there are several online companies to look into. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
Influencer marketing is an increasingly valuable tactic in reaching your online marketing goals as part of a fully-developed marketing strategy. Influencers can give your brand authentic exposure and link to your website, resulting in amazing SEO value. By placing emphasis on creating authentic connections with the public, you will be setting your company up for long-term success.
Giving back to our communities is a cornerstone of our company values. We believe in bettering the places we work and do business and making an impact wherever we go.
Our VP International Business Development, Chip Hoffman, spent the day with Global Community Engagement (GCE) yesterday at the Health Village Learning Institute McKeesport in Pittsburgh. Yesterday’s initiative began a 5-day paper-making workshop with at-risk youth.
The final results from the workshop will be on display as part of a youth component to the photography exhibit Goddesses of Nature exhibition at Chatham University on October 27, 2016.
Whether tweeting out polls about your product lineup, sharing new blog posts on Facebook or uploading customer testimonials to YouTube, it’s important to be able to prove the measurable results of your strategies.
If you aren’t already creating weekly reports, or if the weekly reports you currently create are lacking in substance, it might be time for an overhaul. The best way to create allies and win over key stakeholders outside the marketing department is by being prepared with numbers and stats to back up your successes and growth points.
At this point in time, most companies are using digital marketing as the main driver for their business, but most mid-sized companies are still doing so without monitoring these initiatives with regular digital reporting.
Whether your department has a strategy in place or not, this report will help with benchmarking to compare where you are now to where you want to be in the future. This template covers website activity tracking, social media tracking and relates it all to your company revenue. With automatic conversion rate formulas already populated in the document, we’ve taken a lot of the guesswork out of discovering which information is most relevant in making key marketing budget decisions.
With our comprehensive report template, you will be able to show and prove ROI, make informed decisions and look like a seasoned metrics reporting pro. Download yours for free here.
Kudos to our co-founder, Inese Birstins, who has just been featured in the Global Center for Latvian Art in Cesis, Latvia! 😃👏
Inese’s art is featured among prominent contemporary Latvian artists in the newly-opened Sipolins Gallery wing.
Help us send our congratulations to Inese on Twitter and find more information about the Global Center for Latvian Art HERE.
When you think of Houston, you more than likely think of big oil, hot summers and western attire. But the truth is, Houston has become a cultural cosmopolitan hub in the South. We’re in Houston this week (until the 25th) for the PRSA Travel and Tourism Conference. We love this vibrant city so much, we’ve compiled the best reasons to put Houston on your list of cities to check out in 2016.
- Houston is number 1 for job creation in the United States
By quite a bit, actually. If you’re looking for an amazing city to grow and build a career in, Houston is certainly one of the best places to do it!
2. Incredible restaurants
Houston is home to more amazing restaurants than you’ll have time to visit, featuring cuisine from around the globe. Some of the hottest restaurants to check out right now are: B&B Butchers, Biskit Junkie, Foreign Correspondents, Ginger & Fork and Helen Greek Food & Wine.
3. Houston is the most ethnically diverse city in the United States.
Yes, you read that correctly. Even more diverse than the metropolitan regions of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco.
4. Houston is home to several world-class museums and cultural landmarks.
A few to check out when you’re in town: Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Natural Science, Holocaust Museum, Contemporary Arts Museum, The Health Museum and The Menil Collection.
5. Beyoncé is from Houston. What further reason do you need!?
In her words: “I always come back during Thanksgiving, Christmas and the Houston Rodeo.
My favourite places to eat are Frenchy’s Chicken, This Is It and Pappadeaux. I shop at The Galleria.
I love Houston. Some of the best moments of my life took place there. This will always be home to me!” – B
Collaborate with the CleanPix team over these 5 outlined steps in order to guarantee best practices and results. Usually, these can be easily completed within the first 30 days of the contract start date.
- Upload your most popular files
- With 3TB of available storage, you’ll have room to grow. Upload your most popular or commonly used files first to get started.
- CleanPix offers multiple methods to get your files into the system, including directly from an external drive. Contact us if you need your files imported from an external drive.
- Create categories for organization
- Categories make organization or searching for files quick and simple.
- We’ll help with suggestions for common ways to set up categories that work for you.
- Create your first gallery and link it to your online press room
- Your files are ready to go! Just add them to a protected gallery (that’s the default setting) and link to your online press room. No password management required!
- Make a request from your new gallery to see how easy it is to manage.
- Send files directly using our instant access feature
- Did you get an urgent phone call asking for a set of images? Send them straight away with CleanPix’s instant access feature. It’s the big blue (“Deliver”) button. You can’t miss it!
- Take advantage of unlimited administrator profiles by adding another member of your team to your CleanPix account
- CleanPix works great when you have another team member who can help to manage media requests and deliver instant access.
- We’ll show you how to create a new administrator profile and schedule a quick 10-minute training session on how to use CleanPix.
“CleanPix has helped us to manage a huge selection of product photography from our international suppliers. It has increased our brand’s efficiency and has allowed us to react quickly to requests for marketing materials from both clients and press. We are able to use CleanPix on both our iPhones and iPads, which is a huge productivity booster.”
– Gunnar Kilian, Owner of Kilian International Design
About Kilian International Design
Kilian carries modern contemporary furniture and accessories suited for living, dining and sleeping. Leather, wood, glass and steel figure prominently in this sleek shop. You’ll find furniture lines from mobital, Natuzzi, Tekno, Italstudio and Lind. Plus, there’s a selection of kitchenware and unique gifts for the chef on your list.