As your CleanPix library grows from just a couple hundred files to thousands or even tens of thousands of files, the time it takes to search, organize or access those files can increase as well.
CleanPix offers advanced search and organizational abilities to make it simple to find and select files for inclusion in your galleries and to make sure you have the right files ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Your account includes an inclusive select-all feature that works across multiple pages and between searches, a robust tagging system for rapid cross referencing and even reverse keyword search options to remove results that match a particular term.
Besides the basic keyword search which already uses your file’s metadata, you can also use the following advanced look-up syntax:
• title:“asset title” – Search for your term only within the title metadata
• tag:“tag name” – Search for files tagged with that name
• uploader:“uploader email” – Search for files uploaded by a specific account profile
• no:tags – Display all assets that have no tags yet assigned
• no:galleries – Display all assets that haven’t been assigned to a specific gallery
Check out these advanced search for yourself in your own account or contact us with any questions. We’re here to help!