As your CleanPix library grows from just a couple hundred files to thousands or even tens of thousands of files, the time it takes to search, organize or access those files can increase as well.
CleanPix offers advanced search and organizational abilities to make it simple to find and select files for inclusion in your galleries and to make sure you have the right files ready to go at a moment’s notice.
Your account includes an inclusive select-all feature that works across multiple pages and between searches, a robust tagging system for rapid cross referencing and even reverse keyword search options to remove results that match a particular term.
Besides the basic keyword search which already uses your file’s metadata, you can also use the following advanced look-up syntax:
• title:“asset title” – Search for your term only within the title metadata
• tag:“tag name” – Search for files tagged with that name
• uploader:“uploader email” – Search for files uploaded by a specific account profile
• no:tags – Display all assets that have no tags yet assigned
• no:galleries – Display all assets that haven’t been assigned to a specific gallery
Check out these advanced search for yourself in your own account or contact us with any questions. We’re here to help!
The team at CleanPix is constantly working on enhancing the usability and convenience of the service. We are happy to announce you can now save authorized emails and domains to automate your managed media requests.
Linking a managed gallery to your online press room is one of the fastest ways to enable visitors to view all of the great content you have available while maintaining control over who has download rights. CleanPix notifies you when a new request comes in and when you review and approve a request, CleanPix sends that user unique access to download those files.
Now, there is an even more convenient way to ensure that requests from trusted email domains automatically have access. Here’s how it works:
1) Add an authorized email to the list inside your account preferences
2) The user of that email then makes a media request as usual
3) CleanPix retains the information from the media request for your records and automatically sends an access link to download the request files
Please contact us for more information about how your team can take advantage of this great new timesaving feature.
The service or tools you use to manage project workflow on files between collaborators Continue reading
The moment you start with CleanPix, we will assist you with a tour of service to get you going. All support is available at no cost… forever. Any time you have new team members, count on us for full support and training.
Whether or not your file info is in place, we will work with you and take a look at your brand assets’ metadata, provide tips to facilitate smart organization in one central hub. Continue reading
Many players make up a marketing team, ranging from the brand manager to the graphic designer and finally, to the advertising coordinator. This team needs access to a variety of assets throughout a campaign and doing so takes considerable amounts of effort and communication to coordinate. CleanPix enables you to take control of your brand assets in an easy and intuitive manner. Matthew Gonnering states in “Whose Fingers Are In Your DAM“, “internal and external roles and a corresponding “permissions” structure can become extremely complicated if not handled correctly.”
Save and search detailed author contact information with enhanced metadata
We understand that identifying and labeling your assets is vital to your day-to-day operations. With our latest update, CleanPix enables you to identify the correct author or credit for each asset, search based on the author/credit field, and link contact information directly with the author’s name.
With this enhancement, you can now:
• Store detailed contact information for each author
• Specify individual authors for a single or multiple assets at a time
• Search for assets based directly on the author or credit name
• Find contact information for a specific author and/or credit an asset with a new address book
• Customize unique and custom fields for each author (such as providing a specified URL to a specific license agreement or website)
We are excited to announce that the feature is available immediately. Sign up for your free trial today to take advantage of this feature and many more!
A digital asset is enriched by the quality of the metadata behind it. It is a lot of work going through each asset in the account and manually update each field to ensure that it is as complete and accurate as possible. Don’t forget that you can modify metadata for multiple assets at a time! Continue reading
There can be a lot more to a photo than just its filename! Continue reading