Giving back to our communities is a cornerstone of our company values. We believe in bettering the places we work and do business and making an impact wherever we go.
Our VP International Business Development, Chip Hoffman, spent the day with Global Community Engagement (GCE) yesterday at the Health Village Learning Institute McKeesport in Pittsburgh. Yesterday’s initiative began a 5-day paper-making workshop with at-risk youth.
The final results from the workshop will be on display as part of a youth component to the photography exhibit Goddesses of Nature exhibition at Chatham University on October 27, 2016.
Whether tweeting out polls about your product lineup, sharing new blog posts on Facebook or uploading customer testimonials to YouTube, it’s important to be able to prove the measurable results of your strategies.
If you aren’t already creating weekly reports, or if the weekly reports you currently create are lacking in substance, it might be time for an overhaul. The best way to create allies and win over key stakeholders outside the marketing department is by being prepared with numbers and stats to back up your successes and growth points.
At this point in time, most companies are using digital marketing as the main driver for their business, but most mid-sized companies are still doing so without monitoring these initiatives with regular digital reporting.
Whether your department has a strategy in place or not, this report will help with benchmarking to compare where you are now to where you want to be in the future. This template covers website activity tracking, social media tracking and relates it all to your company revenue. With automatic conversion rate formulas already populated in the document, we’ve taken a lot of the guesswork out of discovering which information is most relevant in making key marketing budget decisions.
With our comprehensive report template, you will be able to show and prove ROI, make informed decisions and look like a seasoned metrics reporting pro. Download yours for free here.
Kudos to our co-founder, Inese Birstins, who has just been featured in the Global Center for Latvian Art in Cesis, Latvia! 😃👏
Inese’s art is featured among prominent contemporary Latvian artists in the newly-opened Sipolins Gallery wing.
Help us send our congratulations to Inese on Twitter and find more information about the Global Center for Latvian Art HERE.
When you think of Houston, you more than likely think of big oil, hot summers and western attire. But the truth is, Houston has become a cultural cosmopolitan hub in the South. We’re in Houston this week (until the 25th) for the PRSA Travel and Tourism Conference. We love this vibrant city so much, we’ve compiled the best reasons to put Houston on your list of cities to check out in 2016.
- Houston is number 1 for job creation in the United States
By quite a bit, actually. If you’re looking for an amazing city to grow and build a career in, Houston is certainly one of the best places to do it!
2. Incredible restaurants
Houston is home to more amazing restaurants than you’ll have time to visit, featuring cuisine from around the globe. Some of the hottest restaurants to check out right now are: B&B Butchers, Biskit Junkie, Foreign Correspondents, Ginger & Fork and Helen Greek Food & Wine.
3. Houston is the most ethnically diverse city in the United States.
Yes, you read that correctly. Even more diverse than the metropolitan regions of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco.
4. Houston is home to several world-class museums and cultural landmarks.
A few to check out when you’re in town: Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Natural Science, Holocaust Museum, Contemporary Arts Museum, The Health Museum and The Menil Collection.
5. Beyoncé is from Houston. What further reason do you need!?
In her words: “I always come back during Thanksgiving, Christmas and the Houston Rodeo.
My favourite places to eat are Frenchy’s Chicken, This Is It and Pappadeaux. I shop at The Galleria.
I love Houston. Some of the best moments of my life took place there. This will always be home to me!” – B
Collaborate with the CleanPix team over these 5 outlined steps in order to guarantee best practices and results. Usually, these can be easily completed within the first 30 days of the contract start date.
- Upload your most popular files
- With 3TB of available storage, you’ll have room to grow. Upload your most popular or commonly used files first to get started.
- CleanPix offers multiple methods to get your files into the system, including directly from an external drive. Contact us if you need your files imported from an external drive.
- Create categories for organization
- Categories make organization or searching for files quick and simple.
- We’ll help with suggestions for common ways to set up categories that work for you.
- Create your first gallery and link it to your online press room
- Your files are ready to go! Just add them to a protected gallery (that’s the default setting) and link to your online press room. No password management required!
- Make a request from your new gallery to see how easy it is to manage.
- Send files directly using our instant access feature
- Did you get an urgent phone call asking for a set of images? Send them straight away with CleanPix’s instant access feature. It’s the big blue (“Deliver”) button. You can’t miss it!
- Take advantage of unlimited administrator profiles by adding another member of your team to your CleanPix account
- CleanPix works great when you have another team member who can help to manage media requests and deliver instant access.
- We’ll show you how to create a new administrator profile and schedule a quick 10-minute training session on how to use CleanPix.
“CleanPix has helped us to manage a huge selection of product photography from our international suppliers. It has increased our brand’s efficiency and has allowed us to react quickly to requests for marketing materials from both clients and press. We are able to use CleanPix on both our iPhones and iPads, which is a huge productivity booster.”
– Gunnar Kilian, Owner of Kilian International Design
About Kilian International Design
Kilian carries modern contemporary furniture and accessories suited for living, dining and sleeping. Leather, wood, glass and steel figure prominently in this sleek shop. You’ll find furniture lines from mobital, Natuzzi, Tekno, Italstudio and Lind. Plus, there’s a selection of kitchenware and unique gifts for the chef on your list.
The first tweet.
The time Oreo won the Superbowl.
This sad, dark tweet from Martha Stewart.
The legendary Oscar selfie.
But pets have always been the true stars of Twitter.
Even more so when The White House tweets about them (and kills it with a “Mean Girls” reference).
Kanye West reminded us how much he loves himself.
Niall has no idea that One Direction is about to become a thing.
JK Rowling is full of sass for Twitter haters. But she’s also very insightful.
And we still don’t know what Cher is trying to say in her tweets.
BONUS: We also discussed the important issues (if you aren’t already, follow us! 😁)
“Florida Repertory Theatre has been a member of the CleanPix family since its very early days, and it turned things around for our marketing and PR department. We were on the cutting edge of photo management and press releasing in 2007, and are delighted with all of the new features. We look forward to using all of the new features as we continue to be a customer. We’re delighted to have been a part of the development.”
– Jason Parrish, Associate Director at Florida Repertory Theatre
About Florida Repertory Theatre
Celebrating 18 years of Award-Winning Regional Theatre, Florida Repertory Theatre is a fully professional theatre company that The Wall Street Journal called “One of America’s Top Repertory Companies!”Performing in the Historic Arcade Theatre, Florida Rep produces a wide variety of comedies, dramas and musicals, and brings more than 80,000 people to the Fort Myers River District annually throughout its October to May season.